It’s very hot lately! How are you spending your summer vacation? We have some great exhibitions and events that you can enjoy while avoiding the sun and the summer heat! Up until August 27th, during the Twilight Museum period, we will be open until 19:30 (On Sundays and national holidays, we close at 17:30 as usual).
After 17:30, you can enter our permanent and feature exhibitions for free! You can also get a discount for the entrance to the Great Amazon Exhibition! Please enjoy a fulfilling summer day at the Fukuoka City Museum!
What’s more! The Fukuoka City Museum is still in a festive mood after welcoming our 1,000,000th visitor through our door on the July 21st! Please come and join us in celebrating the record number of visitors!
Celebratory events this weekend are;
National treasures, Heshikiri-Hasebe & Nikko-Ichimonji clear files! Limited to only 100 people!
Friday August 12th From 9:20 am (Finishes when the goods run out)
Friday August 12th From 11:00 am (Finishes when the goods run out)
I guarantee this is one of the best raffles you’ll ever enter! Please see the gorgeous presents mentioned below! It is your last chance to try it, so please don’t miss this opportunity! (Please show an entrance ticket to our exhibitions to enter the raffle.)
- Free entry pass to our exhibitions, valid for up to 5 years!
- Voucher for the Residential Suite Fukuoka
- Admission ticket to a Hakataza Theatric play
- Softbank Hawks baseball game ticket
- Avispa Fukuoka football game ticket
- Invitation ticket to Fukuoka Tower
- Kin-in Cube (presented by Fukuoka City foundation of art)
- Invitation ticket to the “A Mysterious World of Pictures Book presented by Mr. Anno Mitsumasa ” exhibition at Mitsubishi Artium
- Invitation ticket to The dinosaur Expo 2016 presented by the Kitakyushu Museum of Natural History & Human History
- Invitation ticket to the “Gaspard et Lisa 15th Aniversary” Exhibition at the Kitakyushu municipal museum of art
- Invitation ticket to the “World of Sakura Momoko” exhibition at the Kitakyushu Manga Museum
- Invitation ticket to the “Godzilla at the Museum” exhibition at Fukuoka Art Museum
- Invitation ticket to the “Come to the Picture Book Museum” exhibition & “Art Takeshi” Exhibition at the Fukuoka Asia Museum
- Invitation ticket to our next special exhibition The Angling Culture In Japan Exhibition
- Stationaries presented by the Fukuoka City Subway