2016年9月22日木曜日

The Angling Culture of Japan: History, Diversity, and Philosophy of Fishing:We can take a look at an interesting part of Japanese culture through this exhibition!

I think “The Angling Culture in Japan: History, Diversity, and Philosophy of Fishing” is a great title for describing the contents of the exhibition in a short and concise sentence.



I like the title, but when I hear “The Angling culture”, I can’t help but ask myself, is the culture relatable? Or, is it ok for me to talk about it when I don’t know much about it? It looks like I’m not the only one. When I asked my friend to come and see the Great Amazon exhibition, she said “Yes!” in excitement. On the other hand, when she heard that the next exhibition will be about the fishing culture, she looked disappointed and told me, “Well, I don’t fish, so…” I understood her reaction, thinking, it’s not a great idea to force someone who doesn’t fish to come to the exhibition. That is, until I saw the exhibition!

From beginning to end, I was totally enthralled by the beautiful culture of fishing. Fascinated by the beautiful pictures of sceneries,
 
I caught my breath when I saw the lively pictures of fish,
 
surprised by the delicate structures of fishing tools and the histories that they have…

When I exited the exhibition, I thought the true title of the exhibition should be, “Enjoy this beautiful Japanese culture to your hearts content: Fishing, a new approach to viewing Japanese culture. ”

This exhibition is for…

People who like fishing
People who like the arts
People who like history
People who like literature
People who like goods and accessories

If you are one of the above mentioned, I strongly recommend seeing the exhibition.

I think this article is getting too long, so I want to wrap it up here. I am an amateur at fishing, who got lost in the fishing world. I’ll show you how great it is in this series of articles!

Don't be hesitate to enter the world of Angling Culture! Bring your inner fisherman out!
You will be happy then, I'm sure of it :)

 
Posted by
Takamura
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿