Why not join to become the kid ambassador to explore the ancient culture of Japan?
The kids ambassador can receive these benefits:
- The right to attend several interesting events such as ancient sweets making and scent bag making experience.
- Special lectures from an expert of Korokan. It is a rare opportunity for you to learn more about the rich history of your own city!
- The privilege to take one person to the exhibition free of charge, just show the certificate at the counter.
- The opportunity to attend the opening ceremony of the exhibition.
- Free copy of special leaflets of the exhibition (this leaflet usually cost 2500 yen)
- Must be a 3rd-6th grade elementary school students.
- The elected ambassadors must attend the installation ceremony on 5th of August.
How to apply
Get a postcard with a reply card attached, called “往復はがき(Ouhuku hagaki” from the post office to apply for the event. (It’s 104 yen).
On the blank half of the back side, please write the following information.
- Height and shoe size, （these are for the measurement for the preparation of the tradition costume.)
- Name of one of parents,
- Parent’s contact number, address and e-mail address.
- Please indicate availability of kids ambassadors and parents or guardians for the following events
Kourokan kids Ambassador Parade Sunday October 8th
＊Related information given by parents and ambassadors will be confidential.
On the address field of the back side, please write your name and address, (so that you can get the card mailed back.) On the front side, address section, please write,
〒814-0001 3-1-1, Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka
Fukuoka City Museum “Korokan Kids Ambassador”
The post card must arrive at the museum by Friday, July 14th.
Posted by: Takamura